Sunday 12 August 2018

New Endeavors

So in my last post, I mentioned that I bought myself a new DSLR camera and that I'm going to be showcasing my photos on this blog. Well, I have changed my mind just in a bit in that regard. Instead of showcasing my photos here, I'm going to be having a secoundary blog, as I going to start doing freelance work for my photography. My main focus will be events and outdoors. I am not interested in doing straight on portrait sessions (such as engagements, maternity, kids, wedding). I have never been the one to tell people to go into such and such pose. Having people in their natural states is more interesting, and only really having to tell people to pose when I ask them if I can take their photos. Photographing corporate events, sports, reunions and the like is more what I want to do.

If you are interested in checking out this new branch of my life, you can reach my photography blog here. At the time that I am making this post, I haven't done anything with the new blog as of yet, except create a simple page. Don't even have anything posted. Hopefully I will have some more on it in the coming week, as I already have one photo session that I want to showcase on there.

Hope you check out my new blog, and if you ever have an event that you would like photographed, please consider me.

No comments:

Post a Comment