Saturday 12 December 2015

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of Year....

As long as you aren't depressed. (although my favourite Christmas song just came on my player and I'm waiting for all the customers to leave so I can unpause it and play it really loud).

Anyways this is going to be short and unsweet. I hate stress. I hate money. I hate Christmas.  I'm surprised Krampus hasn't come these past two years instead of Santa. Yes I do still believe in Santa. 🎄
I am sick and tired of the string of bad luck that has been following me since what happened at the tool store. It is just one thing after another. after another. I believed in Karma before. Bad karma. Good I rarely saw. Bad karma definitely happens. I am the living proof of that. But this bad karma is going to break me. I am at my wits end. I cannot take much more. I don't have anyone to talk to about what is going on. Sorry. That's a lie. There is a couple people I could talk to, except that I am scared to talk to them. I'm not the type of petson to ask for help or to share what is going on with me. Which is how I got into this whole mess in the first place.

I seriously need something good to happen in my life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment