Monday 16 November 2015

New Toy

I sometimes wish I had some friends that enjoyed cooking. That way I could gush about my new frying pan to someone I know instead of posting it on my blog.

On Sunday while making breakfast, I realized that I needed a new large frying pan. The pans I currently have were given to me by my mom when Justin and I started living together (so according to him it has been forever). Anyways, I was cooking hash browns and even though I added oil to the pan, they continuously stuck. So annoying for a non stick pan. After breakfast I announced to Justin that I needed a new pan. He told me to make a list of the best ones and we'll go looking. After researching for a couple hours (my laptop is stupidly slow) I discovered that Canadian Tire has the Heritage The Rock pan on sale for $29.99. This is huge! Not only is it sn awesome pan, but regular price is $100! That's a savings of $70. Yay!

I have used it twice so far and in love with it. I will slowly replace the other sizes of pans that I have. Just have to wait for them to be on sale again. They will be well worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment