Friday 9 October 2015

New Tattoo

Greetings! 
It is a shame that I cannot keep up with posting on here. I really would like to have a bit of a following. Instead of just having people randomly getting onto my site from google.
Anyways....
So I got a new tattoo yesterday.  I am super happy with it. It is the perfect hand in cribbage with my grandpa as the Jack of Hearts. It is a memorial tattoo for him. The reason for the cribbage hand is, as soon as a grandchild could count to 15, Grandpa taught them how to play cribbage.  I miss my Grandpa greatly. Although we weren't able to see him as much as I would have liked growing up (living in different provinces), he was still a great influence on my life. I see him in many of my habits. Such as starting different things, and doing as much as I can. He was successful in my eyes and I love him lots.
The tattoo artist who did my tattoo said that Grandpa looked like a very friendly, happy person. And he was. When I posted it on Facebook, my uncle commented that Grandpa was not very fond of tattoos, but he would have appreciated mine.
I miss my grandpa and I wish that I hadn't made stupid mistakes in the past that I know he would frown upon. I wish I could have missed my Color Theory final exam so I could have gone to his funeral. I greatly regret not going.

No comments:

Post a Comment