Monday 24 February 2014

Tax Season Is Upon Us

I don't know if I mentioned it in an earlier post or not, but I have gotten a part time job working at a tax office. I am (unfortunately) still working at the tool store full time. This is just for the tax season. I thought it would be something fun and different to do. Yes I just said that doing taxes is fun. I'm sick. I know.

With doing taxes, and my history of cashier jobs, I am realizing that I really enjoy working with numbers. So along with doing my accounting course online,  after tax season is done I am going to look into doing an insurance course.  This will allow me to make more money and get weekends off. Plus I would still be able to do tax prep during tax season.

Anyways, it has taken me three days to write this so I will quit for now. I keep getting interrupted. 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment