Monday 19 November 2012

Shout Outs To Other Blogs That I Read

I'm writing another post at work, as it is slower today and my boss isn't going to be in today so I figured I'd quickly make a post. Which will have to be even quicker as one of my salesmen is going to be giving me items to bag and tag.

I have mentioned in my first blog that I am an avid reader of other blogs. So I thought I would share with you the list of blogs that I read regularily (when they update, as some of them haven't been updating lately). And as checking the addresses for all the blogs, I noticed that one of them has updated. Now I'm excited :-)

So I'm going to start with the cooking blogs. These are the four blogs that I print off recipes the most. Once I start doing more recipe posts, I will link back to these pages if I used one of their recipes. The blogs are not listed in any particular order, just how I got them off my blog list.

Cooking Blogs

Curry And Comfort

Eat Yourself Skinny
And here is her button:















The Farm Girl Recipes
And her button:
The Farm Girl Recipes

Skinny Taste


Travel/Overlander Blogs

Home On The Highway I came across this blog while lerking through a 4x4ing website.

Drive Nacho Drive I got linked to this blog from Home On The Highway. I now read both of them religiously.



Life / Everything Else

Barnes Daily Circus I started reading this blog after seeing her address in a comment on this blog.

Filing Jointly...Finally I can't remember how I came across Lauren's blog, but I read it from the beginning over the course of a month.
And Lauren's button:











Happy Endingz: Confessions of An Erotic Masseuse This is the first blog that I ever started reading. I don't remember how I got to it, all I know is that I love reading CJ's stories.

Naptime Is For Drinking This is one of the ladies who I have "met" through a forum that I frequent quite often. The potty training stories are the best.

Don't Encourage Me This is one of my Uncles. That's all the introduction that this one needs.

So those are the blogs that I read. I want a button now. But I have no idea how to go about making one. Maybe once I get more readers, I will create myself a button. I hope you check out these other blogs and maybe you'll find a new favorite within them.

No comments:

Post a Comment