Wednesday 6 July 2016

Blueberry Cobbler

Hello Everyone!
Long time, no post again. Hopefully I can eventually try to get at least one post a month. Then maybe two, followed by one a week....Yeah that is wishful thinking.
So right now, as I type this on my phone, I am sitting on the steps to our basement suite bbqing in the front entrance on our camping bbq. Downside to basement suite?  Lack of space for a real size bbq. Wish we could fit one here, as I would really enjoy being able to control the temperature on our bbq. I currently cook everything on the lowest setting and it still burns. Or maybe it just might be time for a bbq that isn't a 'hand me down'.
Anyways, that was a long segway. So what exactly am I cooking on my bbq this beautiful June evening?  Well I'm not cooking. I am actually baking. I am making a blueberry cobbler. Found the recipe on Pinterest and have been trying to make it for two nights now. Finally got around to it tonight. It is just in the final bisquit baking stage at the moment. It'll be eaten by the time I post this though, as I have to finish on my computer to post so you can have photos.
 The blueberries cooked and ready to be topped with the bisquits.

 All cooked and ready to enjoyed.

 Topped with vanilla ice cream. This is one recipe I will have to make again. It was gone the next day.

Here is a link to the original recipe. BBQ Blueberry Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment