Wednesday 18 March 2015

No, I Didn't Die :-)

Oh My Gosh! It has been forever since I have posted anything. Life has been insanely crazy. Since December, life has continued on the downward spiral. I filed bankruptcy, my truck got repo’d. The truck getting repo’d really sucks. Seeing as my blog is called XterraGirl and I no longer have an Xterra. I may have to buy another one once I get discharged, as long as I can afford it of course. Although I did find out that 2015 will be the last year that they are making the Xterra, so I may have to win the lottery and buy a Jeep Rubicon instead. Then I’ll be JeepGirl. Or maybe RubiGirl. I don’t know yet. Only time will tell what is going to happen.

Anyways, there will be a post coming up. A recipe. I took some inspiration last night from a dish that I saw at Costco, but wasn’t able to afford it. Keep a look out…. (although I am going to write it as soon as I finish posting this, so you won’t have to look out for long)


Ta ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment